Portfolio of Business Card Designs
Business card designs, all tailored to meet your individual business needs.
Also designs using the business card format as vouchers or loyalty cards.
We also print your business cards, see our special Business card offer
Click on any small image below to view larger size business cards
Most people have business card holders of one kind or another, so make sure your business card fits the normal holders, as there is nothing more annoying than a card that won’t fit into a standard holder. Next thing you know it’s been discarded because it didn’t fit.
Should a business card be printed one side or two sides?
You can mount arguments for both, which generally run along the lines of: why waste the other side it won’t cost much more to print, if anything. The back of your card give you space to list all your services and products and is a selling space not to be wasted.
On the other hand, once the card is put into a cardholder you can’t read the back. Worst, if there’s valuable information on the back it becomes very annoying to have to remove it from the holder to read. Further, all that extra information can be viewed as clutter, distracting from the main message, keep it simple stupid applies to your business cards too. People sometimes like to write notes, quotes, or appointment times on the back of cards, hard to do if the back is full of type.
No, my vote goes to one sided business cards or at least a minimal amount on the back with space for notes.
These are the basics of business card design:
1. Use your logo as the basis. Make it the largest element on your card.
2. Keep it your design clean and simple. Do not cram too much information onto your card.
3. Include the essentials — your name, title, company name, address, phone and fax
numbers, and email and website addresses.
4. You are not required to have your ACN or ABN on the card and PO box addresses
are generally to be avoided on business cards.
5. Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
6. Stick to one or two colors and just one typeface apart from the logotype.